Leanne Norris respects the EU’s General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and this policy explains how this site collects and treats any information you give. You won’t find any complicated legal terms or long passages of unreadable text. There is no desire to trick you into agreeing to something you might later regret.
Leanne Norris values your privacy as much as she does her own, so she is committed to keeping your personal and business information safe. Leanne is uncomfortable with the information companies, governments, and other organisations keep on file, so she asks for only the bare minimum from her customers. She’ll never use your personal information for any reason other than why you gave it, and she’ll never give anyone access to it unless she’s forced to by law.
Mobile: 07961 755532
Leanne is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should she ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Leanne may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from March 2022.
Information You Provide
- Personal data: to be able to contact you, Leanne will need your name, email address and contact details.
- Communications: you may provide information when contacting Leanne for support, or speaking with her via e-mail, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or Twitter, and she may keep records of that communication.
Information that is collected automatically
In running and maintaining this website Leanne may collect and process the following data about you:
- Analytics data: Information about your use of this site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data, and other communication data.
- Enquiry data Leanne asks for contact information including your name, email address, and phone number, on this website so that she can reply to your enquiry.
- Account data Leanne asks for your account and contact information when you hire her web design servies.
What Is Done With The Information Gathered
Leanne requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- This information may be used to improve products and services.
- Leanne may periodically send promotional emails about new products or services, special offers or other information which she thinks you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, she may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. Leanne may contact you by email, phone or mail. She may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- Leanne is located in the United Kingdom. This website is hosted by UK Web Solutions Direct. Leanne does not host websites herself and instead uses well established third party providers.
In operating this website it may become necessary to transfer data that is collected from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. Leanne will try to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely.
In the interest of transparency here are the following details of the third-party services Leanne uses to provide her web design service to you, with information of the data stored or transmitted there:
- Google Analytics
- Google Drive
Leanne is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, she has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information she collects online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
LeanneNorris.co.uk uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps Leanne to analyse data about web page traffic and improve the website in order to tailor it to her customers needs. Leanne only uses this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help to provide you with a better website, by enabling this website to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of this website.
The information that is collected is used to provide LeanneNorris.co.uk web design services to you. In addition to this it may be used for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from LeanneNorris.co.uk relating to the products or services provided.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to this website, services or goods and products.
- If you have previously purchased from LeanneNorris.co.uk, Leanne may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
All marketing emails sent by LeanneNorris.co.uk will have a clear unsubscribe link. Leanne does not pass on your information to third parties for use in their own marketing at any time.
Links to Other Sites
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave this site, you should note that Leanne does not have any control over that other website. Therefore, she cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your Information
You may request details of personal information which LeanneNorris.co.uk holds about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email Leanne or call 07961 755532.
If you believe that any information LeanneNorris.co.uk is holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, email Leanne as soon as possible. She will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The steps that are taken to keep your information private
Where your information is stored on third-party services, Leanne restricts access only to people who need it. Leanne stores passwords in LastPass, an encrypted password manager, uses a different, randomly generated password for each service, and never uses the same password twice.
The computers are protected by a passcode. These computers ask for authentication whenever they’re started or after 15 minutes of inactivity. Leanne’s mobile devices are also protected by a fingerprint or facial recognition.
Removing your information
At any point, you may delete your account, however as this is potentially very destructive (removing license authorisations for any sites held) Leanne asks that you contact her if you wish to request this. She will also remove data linked to you stored with third parties.
How to complain
Complaints are taken very seriously. If you’ve any reason to complain about the ways your privacy is handled, please email email@example.com.
Changes to this policy
If Leanne changes the contents of this policy, those changes will become effective the moment she publishes them on this website.